Haywarduck

Jordon Addisons Reason For Transferring.

Even so, he said that Riley promised that Addison could take his career to new heights with the Trojans.

Well, if he promised. 

The kid was already a 1st rounder. So, this to me is about NIL money, playing in Riley's system and having fun. The bonus is he has a shot at going super high in the 1st round now with all the eyes on him.

Going 20th or 10th is probably 6 -8 million bucks on your rookie deal. I'd rather go 10th and have that extra money to cover some agent fee and taxes

My point was I doubt everything around sc was a deciding factor. It was Riley, money, and it was decided long ago. Caleb Williams spent months in the portal, also never a question where he was going, just negotiations.

On 5/30/2022 at 10:31 AM, 30Duck said:

Even so, he said that Riley promised that Addison could take his career to new heights with the Trojans.

Well, if he promised. 

Funny, I always seemed to struggle to get to "normal heights" when using any brand of condom.

• Haha 1

This sign explains sc in the recent past and our program when it was run well. I hope we see Lanning with our Ducks back in a row and sc continuing to be everywhere, but where they should be!

284553902_10225804073721434_3376892148566583310_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1