Charles Fischer

How to Stress a Defense and Score a Touchdown...

It is a triple option, and works well with a QB who can run AND throw. Hard for a defense to cover all three options...  (Doesn't Bo Nix fit that description?)

Mr. FishDuck

Didn't Moorehead run this play at The OSU to DJ for a TD? 

I thought DJ had a TD and last sack of the game. 

I don't recall seeing other teams run this play, I deff never seen the Ducks run it until Joe. It's been a great plat for us. 

He ran it to DJ for a key first down, and unveiled it in 2020 at Washington State throwing for a key for us down.

On second thought, that might have been for a touchdown, and it actually might have been first introduced against Stanford.

Mr. FishDuck

I just went back and looked at the OSU game box score, your right DJ caught it for the key 1st down. All I could remember it was a key play in the game.

I think it's awesome you know the game Moorehead broke this play out, that's impressive do you chart plays during the game? 

Total Ducks football Nerd, I love it! haha

I hope Dilly keeps it in the playbook

On 5/30/2022 at 5:59 PM, DazeNconfused said:

do you chart plays during the game? 

Yes, and at FishDuck we have created over 600 analysis articles over the last decade with yours-truly responsible for at least a hundred of them.

Mr. FishDuck

On 5/30/2022 at 6:41 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Yes, and at FishDuck we have created over 600 analysis articles over the last decade with yours-truly responsible for at least a hundred of them.

That's right, I keep forgetting FishDuck has created over 600 analysis articles in the last decade, and you've banged out over 100 yourself. 

Duh? lol

I can really appreciate that's quite a bit of work, charting plays, breaking them down and doing write ups!

Keep up the good work, I liked your article. 

Coach Dillingham’s Offensive Attack Philosophy Confirmed with Oregon…Again

• Thanks 1