Santa Rosa Duck

When can we attend an Oregon Football game again?

I sure do miss my attending one DUCKS game a year in Eugene and a second game in California. What are your thoughts?

1. Will Governor Brown open up Autzen by September, 2021 for full attendance at say 56,000 +/-? 

2. Do you think attendees should be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination?

3. Will you get vaccinated?

4. Would you attend a game in person where other attendees are not required to be vaccinated?

My wife and I intend to both get vaccinated as soon as possible.

Great topic Santa Rosa Duck!  A good one to ponder...

1. I do think Autzen will be opened up if enough can be vaccinated up to then.
2. Yes we should be vaccinated and be able to show proof, as I want to know the people in the stadium will not get COVID, sue the university and ruin our Oregon Sports.
3. I absolutely will get vaccinated as soon as I can, as I am age 64 and will be around a ton of retired people and do not want to inadvertently give them the disease.
4. If I am vaccinated--yes I would attend, but I would not advise the university to allow those who are not vaccinated, IMHO.

How did I did do Single Spacing?

At the end of the sentence when I would hit "Enter" in my PC, ("Return" on Mac) I would first hold down the "Shift" key in the lower left corner, and then hit "Enter" and BINGO...we have a single space.

It is amusing...on FishDuck, the problem with the comments was automatic single spacing and asking people to hit "Enter" or "Return" twice every three or four sentences. But this site automatically makes a double space when you hit "Enter" and now we have to explain how to single-space for times needed.  What a hoot.

All the advice on how to do things are in the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum called, "Directions."

Mr. FishDuck