Log Haulin

Best Front 7, Ducks Honorable Mention...

Will be nice to see Ducks win the trenches on both sides of the ball. 

• Great post! 1

Fuskies???? BARF!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

What in the hell are people seeing in UW that I don't see.

They lost a ton of players and depth through the portal, weren't that good last year, and had a coaching change that was more offensive than defensive.

Guess that's why they are paid and I'm not.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest Axel
On 6/21/2022 at 3:22 AM, Duck 1972 said:

CBS ranks the Huskies #3 in defensive front sevens. This may cause gnarly neck spasms and severe stomach distress among Duck fans, but keep in mind that CBS hasn’t been right about anything since Edward R. Murrow signed off to that great broadcasting booth in the sky.

There are, of course, categories where the Huskies do indeed rank third. These include number three in the universe for overall perversion, number three in the galaxy for deranged fans, and number three in the solar system for hideous uniforms. (Those pesky gray aliens from beyond Jupiter take the top spot with those creepy silver onesies.)

The goofballs who run CBS live on a miserable island called Manhattan that is 99 percent cement and one percent nature. The so-called sports prognosticators at CBS would be hard pressed to know the difference between the Pacific-12 and the Dave Clark 5. One unidentified staffer, a graduate from one of those snobby Eastern schools, was overheard to say, “Pacific? I'll Google it.”

We can thus be duly comforted when CBS picks those witless, wretched Huskies as any kind of a favorite. The Washington who was first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen should never be confused with the Washington that is last in offense, last in defense, and primed to be last in the Pac-12 North.

On 6/21/2022 at 3:22 AM, Duck 1972 said:

They lost a ton of players and depth through the portal, weren't that good last year, and had a coaching change that was more offensive than defensive.

Guess that's why they are paid and I'm not.

No, I don't think you're missing anything 

Huck the Fuskies 

• Thanks 1