DuckIt

Confidence Level Rises from 50% to 80%, Caleb Presley Becomes A Duck

Justin Hopkins believes that the Ducks are the "overwhelming favorite" to land Presley.  He will announce his commitment on July 5. 

I also read that Jayden Wayne, fresh off his Oregon visit, is not planning to take any more visits, so he could be near a decision too.  Let's lock em both down! 

Last class, the Ducks got the #1 and #3 top players in the State of WA, Josh Conerly Jr. and Dave Iuli.  Let's hit up WA with the 1-2 punch this class.

Copy-of-Copy-of-four-star-julian-phillip
WWW.ON3.COM

One of the top players in the Pacific Northwest, Caleb Presley has set a commitment date and a final six. Get the latest.

• Cool 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

What I find strange about Presley's whole recruiting process, is that he supposedly only cashed in on one of his official visits, which he took to MSU.  He took 4 unofficial visits to Oregon and traveled all over the Country, taking a total of 12 unofficial visits on his family's own dime.  

That's definitely odd. Maybe his family feels they could afford it leaving money for others who can't. If that's the case it would be admirable.

On 6/28/2022 at 8:58 PM, DuckIt said:

Jayden Wayne, fresh off his Oregon visit, is not planning to take any more visits, so he could be near a decision too.  Let's lock em both down! 

Extra twist I saw with Wayne... He is going to IMG Academy for his senior year. IMG is located in Florida so that complicates matters as you-know-who who was recruiting him for the past few years is also in Florida. 

I'm hoping that Oregon can lock him on soon. 

• Thumbs Up 1