NJDuck

5 Developments Duck Fans Would Love to see in Dan Lanning’s First Year With Oregon

7d73de51c402e8723a6c15d2001b92a8
SPORTS.YAHOO.COM

The Dan Lanning era of Oregon football is almost here. These are 5 developments and changes fans should hope come to fruition when the Ducks take the field.

• Let’s hope! 1
  • Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Its articles like that, that have me convinced journalists read forums to get a sense of the vibe the fans have for teams they're writing about. 

I don't remember the specifics, but I do remember a moment a few years back when Colin Cowherd mentioned something on his show that was talked about on a now defunct forum, and I remember thinking he must have read that from a thread.

Anyways...the points in the article hit the nail on the head.

• Go Ducks! 1

On 7/24/2022 at 9:27 PM, DCDuckfan said:

Its articles like that, that have me convinced journalists read forums to get a sense of the vibe the fans have for teams they're writing about. 

I don't remember the specifics, but I do remember a moment a few years back when Colin Cowherd mentioned something on his show that was talked about on a now defunct forum, and I remember thinking he must have read that from a thread.

Anyways...the points in the article hit the nail on the head.

Colin, aka Dunthorpe, was on the old eDUCK forum and gleaned much of his radio show material from that site back in the day.  

• Thanks 1