Tandaian

College Football Review of the TE/WR for all Colleges

All college Ranking:

USATSI_16831044-2.jpg?w=640
COLLEGEFOOTBALLNEWS.COM

College football unit rankings – the wide receivers and tight ends. Ranking the top 10 overall, and then ranking each conference’s situations.

There is an option to see what order the Pac 12 schools are ranked, however they don't break the school down.  Only the top 10 give any information.

It looks like the Ducks are ranked sixth and that's pretty stupid if you ask me. The only justification is if they are going by returning production, then maybe the Ducks are sixth.

If you go by the roster talent, then the Ducks are second behind USC, who have WR transfers rated 5-star Jordan Addison, 4-star Mario Williams and Brendan Rice. The also added the UW transfer who was a 4 -star Byrum? They already had almost 5-star Kyle Ford, and Gary Bryant Jr who are both rated about the same as Franklin.

Plus, SC has Hudson-Ware who is around a top 130 player from last year's class, and they flipped CJ Williams from Dame and he is a top 100 kid. 

USC is absolutely loaded at WR and has ridiculous depth! They lost Michael Trigg the Top 100 TE who followed Jaxson Dart to Old Miss. 

The Ducks have almost 5 -star Franklin and Thornton both Top 60 guys, Seven around Top 150 and Brevard Top 200 from last year's class. 

Kasper is coming in this year, and he was around a Top 125 guy, Chase Cota was a good 4-star kid out of Medford.

We also have Hutson who I think was a Top 200 guy, Delgado and Crocker are the same.  The TE's Matavao, Furguson and Baby Herbs are all 4 stars and probably the best group in the Pac-12.

The Ducks are pretty loaded as well, and you can only play so many guys. You could take 3 lower rated receivers off USC and the Ducks and have the third best unit in the Pac-12. 

I only know of one other 5-star WR in the Pac and that was Terroita McMillain who decommitted from the Ducks and went to Arizona for this year, I wish him the best of luck!

Keep in mind the Ducks lost Jalen Hall to some thug stuff, Lance Whilhote, Pittman all Top 130 or so guys and we are STILL Loaded! Mario loaded up and got gone just in the nick of time!

Anyways to sum it up, sure we have the #6 unit for WR and TE in the Pac.. lol

Edited by DazeNconfused
  • Thanks 1
  • Great post! 1