30Duck

Justin Herbert Looks Back And Ahead

Justin Herbert had no idea he was going to play, much less start, his first NFL game, against the Super Bowl champion, Kansas City Chiefs, and the Chargers almost won. The rest of the season, except knowing that he was going to play, went the same. The Chargers ended up 7-9. They have a new coach, and next season a lot  of NFL people are looking for the Chargers and Justin to have a great 2021 season. 

from NBC Sports Northwest

See the source image

Justin has a darn good start and looking good. Now we need to see if the rest of the team can catch up and keep up. That includes the Chargers new coach. 

I remember watching that game and agonizing the last second field goal by KC to win...

Mr. FishDuck

This Just in, see how I did that, seeing him play in the game was a treat.  But I knew fairly soon that the coaching was letting him down.  His talent and desire to win showed but the coaching failed to put him position to succeed.  Why else fire a coach that had the talent but did not use it well.  Mario, you watching this. . . .

• Thumbs Up 1

I just tuned in ESPN awhile ago, just in time to hear randy Moss say, "and I'd like to introduce my Rookie of the Year, Justin...Jefferson" What? I understand that Moss was a WR, like Jefferson. Jefferson had a really nice season with the Vikings, even set some team records, But seriously, there's one Justin that should win ROTY, and it's Herbert, not Jefferson. 

23 minutes ago, 30Duck said:

I just tuned in ESPN awhile ago, just in time to hear Randy Moss say, "and I'd like to introduce my Rookie of the Year, Justin...Jefferson" What? I understand that Moss was a WR, like Jefferson. Jefferson had a really nice season with the Vikings, even set some team records, But seriously, there's one Justin that should win ROTY, and it's Herbert, not Jefferson. 

Randy of course played his first seven seasons in MN, so I'll afford him a pass for trying to give the Vikings some love. But for sure, JH all the way!!

Scoo Ducks!

• Thumbs Up 1