Pennsylvania Duck

LB Justin Flowe: 'It's About the Team and About Family and About Life'

LB Justin Flowe: 'It's about the team and about family and about life'

Sorry...I don't know what happened to the link, try this below and click on story with headline above.

11225755.jpg
247SPORTS.COM

Justin Flowe has been a household name in Eugene for multiple years. His five-star pedigree proceeds him, and yet, the best of his...

• Great post! 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sometimes I just don't understand what happens with these links. Sorry you have to go a round about way to get to story.

I tried link above and it does work. Just click on story with the headline as shown.

• Cool 1

Hyperlink in your post has been fixed Pennsylvania Duck.

• Thanks 1

On 8/4/2022 at 4:45 PM, ICamel said:

Hyperlink in your post has been fixed Pennsylvania Duck.

Thank you, ICamel. Appreciate it a lot.

I would love to see Justin Flowe play hard and stay healthy for the entire season. I am sure that dealing with injuries in back to back years creates angst for him. Especially for a player everyone expects to excel at this level. 

I hope that he can fully test his knee and foot during the fall practices, and is a full go for the Georgia game. Watching Flowe and Sewell playing at an elite level together would be just a beautiful thing to see on Saturdays.

• Thumbs Up 4

Last season felt like the Blazers 1977-78 season.   After the NBA 'Ship the prior year, The Blazers were something like 50-10 when Walton went down, then they lost to the freakin' Sonics in the playoffs.

Flowe is a beast against Fresno and then is out the rest of the year, the defense degrades over time and we lose to the Utes with a checked out Head Coach.

At this point, I will be grateful for every down Justin plays for us.   I will keep my fingers crossed that he is making money in the NFL next year based off of his tremendous 2022 season in the green and yellow.

go ducks

• Thumbs Up 3