Charles Fischer

Really Good Analysis of Dana's New Verbals...Whew!

This is tasty stuff about the new verbals for Dana--what a team this will be!  Both these guys sound like they fit the offense so well...thoughts?

"...He’s pushing 6-foot-10, he’s a fluid athlete, he’s got really high IQ, particularly on the defensive end — he’s borderline got the ability to be a defensive savant...When he’s got it on, he can step out and make some jump shots, run the floor, catch lobs, block shots, defend on the ball and do all of this crazy stuff. You’ll watch him for a 5-6 minute stretch and be like ‘Oh my god, this guy looks like a top-5 pick in the NBA.’

My FishDuck Friends....this is how we do it when we want to discuss an article that is posted in the FishDuck Feed.  Just post it also down here in the main forum area, and start the conversation!

USATSI_7552321.jpg?w=640
DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Andre Iguodala. Potentially the No. 1 player in the 2023 class. A rock-solid 4-year starter. That’s how 247Sports National Basketball Director Eric Bossi described the 3 players in Oregon&#82…

• Cool 1
  • Wow 1

Mr. FishDuck

What I'm really happy about is that as great as the recruiting is for 2023, 2022 Oregon Men's basketball looks great too. It was sad to see Oregon take its knee off Arizona's neck last season, but it looks like the Ducks could have the Wildcats, and the Bruins and the Trojans, gasping for air again!. 

• Cool 1

I would like to see them add Peja Stojakovic's kid as a shooter to balance out this class, but I think Dana wants to keep one scholly for potential transfer portal offers 

• Thumbs Up 1