Charles Fischer

An Opportunity: Establish New OBD Habits!

Hello My FishDuck Friends,

There has been a ton of change in this forum, and that always messes us all up to a degree.  (It's natural) However, I would invite you to establish three new habits that will benefit you and this community:

--Use the new FishDuck Feed at the top, as it is an incredible resource.  I was waiting for a restaurant meal, and having it there 24/7 between today's and yesterday's listings to read Oregon Sports News and articles is so darn handy.  Time to blow?  It is always there, and today's articles will always be a Pinned Topic at the top.

--Read an article out of the 'Feed that stimulates a thought from you?  Be a sport and copy the URL of the article and start a new thread in this main forum area.  Post the article and start the discussion with your opinion on it, as it would be fun to have more of that again.

--Pass the FishDuck Feed onto other Duck fans; most people do not care for a forum like we do, but EVERY Duck fan needs the FishDuck Feed....right?

A BIG thanks to Pennsylvania Duck, (She is killing-it!) NJDuck, HawaiiDuck, Tandaian,....and so many others.  They are making the FishDuck Feed an important feature of the site, a tremendous benefit for us all.  Over 100 articles curated one day recently, and while we don't need to read that many each day....it is cool to scroll through and see which ones are interesting to you.

Establish new OBD habits!

Gotta love this community,

Charles

Eleven years ago right now....my beloved Abbie and I were making Oregon Football Videos.

Abbie FP (2).jpg

• Applause 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

The FishDuck Feed is incredible!

It is also overwhelming... in a good way. So much to read, absorb, contemplate. I love my Ducks! But, at some point I should try and get some work done!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2