Charles Fischer

The Winner of the Georgia Game Prediction Contest IS...

Pac10again had the closest point spread in the 46 point loss with a 27 point spread in his 44-17 prediction with the Bulldogs winning.  I wish I had a prize, but congratulations to him!

Look for this again on Friday, so start thinking about your numbers now!  And BTW...that was an incredible GameDay thread with over 180 posts with an astounding 12,000+ views for an all-time FishDuck record.

Considering how the game went--everyone did great.  Yep there was negative written, but nobody was venting, and it was understandable with the disappointment.  The point is--it was a great turnout, and we had classic OBD behavior from the good people in this wonderful community.

It will get much more fun...

Fans 2019_Craig Strobeck.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

On 9/5/2022 at 5:07 PM, Charles Fischer said:

Pac10again had the closest point spread in the 46 point loss with a 27 point spread in his 44-17 prediction with the Bulldogs winning.  I wish I had a prize, but congratulations to him!

Look for this again on Friday, so start thinking about your numbers now!  And BTW...that was an incredible GameDay thread with over 180 posts with an astounding 12,000+ views for an all-time FishDuck record.

Considering how the game went--everyone did great.  Yep there was negative written, but nobody was venting, and it was understandable with the disappointment.  The point is--it was a great turnout, and we had classic OBD behavior from the good people in this wonderful community.

It will get much more fun...

Fans 2019_Craig Strobeck.jpg

Not winning this contest for this game sure feels like winning. Thanks for taking one for the rest of us Pac10again.

• Like 1