EzDucksIt

The Solid Verbal for WSU vs U of O, Speechless. . .

This is how I felt. . . 

Can you feel me?  Still shaking my head.

YUP.

A renewed feeling for those who have seen this program from, back in the day. If this is in your soul, then this is just a dormant feeling coming alive. There is always a way when the real Oregon Football Program shows up!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dan Lanning never gave up.  Oregon, down by 12 with WSU answering every score to maintain their lead.  He had the focus, leadership that kept the team bought into playing their best.  Play as you practiced.  Believe in each other and the process.

Dan Lanning is special.  Even if they lose other games this season, do not give up on this guy.  He is the guy that sees the potential in you.  You don't think it is there and when it comes out, you are like WOW!

Makes me believe that the Ducks can do anything.  Dan Lanning is building a team, a school with some great teachers.  As CEO/Principal he is empowering his staff to teach and develop the students on the game.  Practicing, correcting and emphasizing proper techniques for them to be successful on the field.

I for one, thought it was over.  I was waiting for the "how do you fix broken post game interview" except for that dang ESPN app showing the recovery and the Ducks taking the lead.  Dan Lanning has me believing in his process.

• Thumbs Up 2

When the defense stopped WSU when they absolutely had to, I knew we'd win this game.  

The WRs we're leaving WSU's DBs behind like Hansel and Gretel left behind bread crumbs.  

I EXPECTED an explosive TD pass at that point.  ODB WRs were slaughtering their DBs.  Had been all game.  

If Dilly didn't attack those DBs he would have been charged with the crime of the Century: failure to torch weak defensive backs.

Props to Funa for sealing the game, but the drama was unnecessary.  Always execute an opponent before they believe they have a chance.  

• Thumbs Up 1