NJDuck

Where Oregon's Offense Ranks Nationally After 600-yard Day vs. Washington State

Offense is churning, though missed opportunities in the red zone almost cost us the game.  But, we are moving up in every category (penalties took a hit).  Overall ranking in total offense went from 78 to 17.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

The Ducks offense scored 38 points with 624 total yards against Washington State. Pretty safe to say their national rankings went up.

I wrote the Ducks could be Top 15 in total offense and they sit #17 with the Georgia game still dragging them down. 

The Ducks are right at the 40 point and 500 yards I predicted. But I missed on Cardwell being the 1000-yard feature back. 

I think I nailed that Nix might end up finding the game easier will all the weapons and having the most fun of his career. GO Ducks!

FISHDUCK.COM

Oregon OC Kenny Dillingham begins his first campaign with the Oregon Ducks in 2022, so just how good can this Ducks' offense be? (After all...

• Thumbs Up 1

I know we improved on third down conversion rate, but I'm impressed with Oregon's 4th down conversion rate after 4 games.

• Go Ducks! 1

Oregon is tied for first in fourth down completion rate percentage for teams that have four or more attempts so far this year. West Virginia also has 10 attempts and nine conversions.