NJDuck

Nation's No. 2, No. 7 Offensive Tackles and No. 13 Interior Offensive Linemen Visiting Oregon Ducks

I know there has been talk as to where's the offensive linemen recruits?  Three offensive linemen visiting:

Nation's No. 2 offensive tackle Brandon Baker, No. 7 offensive tackle Spencer Fano, and No. 13 interior offensive linemen Iapani Laloulu.

NEWS.SCOREBOOKLIVE.COM

The Oregon Ducks are hosting several big-time prospects this weekend for their contest against Stanford. One of the themes of the weekend is Oregon's attempt to

NEWS.SCOREBOOKLIVE.COM

Under the leadership of Mario Cristobal, the Oregon Ducks offensive line recruiting haul thrived and set a new standard for the program, led by NFL first-round

• Great post! 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Big recruiting weekend with many of our verbals visiting. THANKS!

Mr. FishDuck

To be honest I'm not super worried (yet) about the O-line recruiting.  Obviously it's been a topic of conversation so far this cycle but I have a tremendous amount of respect for coach Klemm and the product he's putting together. 

Here is a recent interview with Marcus Harper II that really shines a light on the approach Oregon is using with the O-line.  The focus is heavy on technical development, relentless improvement and the returns have been showing up in games.

To your point this weekend could be big for Oregon recruiting.  I think when quality O-line recruits come here looking at Oregon, great player development is what they are going to see. 

This is a somewhat down year for west coast O-line recruits (by volume) but some of the guys visiting this weekend are California, Utah and Hawaii natives.  Oregon offers a good opportunity to develop for the NFL but stay closer to home.  Utah is however a big competitor for us as they do player development very well also.

• Thumbs Up 2

Baker is 2024 and his brother played for the Ducks. Laloulu's brother is a current Duck.  Be nice to keep it in the family.