Mic

Lanning Lager

So, what's this "Lanning :Lager" we're hearing about from tonight's announcers?  I want to know where I can get me some!  🤑

Lanning Lager at ElkHorn

lanning lager.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

This could be the new NIL rave. Assuming the OLCC approves, think Sewell Stout, Whittington Wheat or Irving Imperial IPA.

I hear that a bar in Miami is now serving a Mari-no-O Extra Special Bitter. It promises to pack a physicality punch but lacks finesse, flavor and for that matter, a head. And it costs a fortune for a pint.

• Haha 4
  • Mic drop 2
  • Applause 1

I like Elkhorn. Steve, the owner  is a brave businessman who's always supported the community and the Ducks while having to deal with repeating senseless vandalism.  Next time I'm in Eugene, it's the Elkhorn for lunch!  And a lager...  Go Ducks!

On 10/10/2022 at 1:26 PM, EastBayDuckDad said:

This could be the new NIL rave. Assuming the OLCC approves, think Sewell Stout, Whittington Wheat or Irving Imperial IPA.

I hear that a bar in Miami is now serving a Mari-no-O Extra Special Bitter. It promises to pack a physicality punch but lacks finesse, flavor and for that matter, a head. And it costs a fortune for a pint.

I I sold beer for over 30 years. This post is the best. Thanks EBDD.

• Thanks 1

If the olcc sees money in it they will ok it.

I've been getting kinda worn out by all this Mario business but I gotta admit 

On 10/10/2022 at 1:26 PM, EastBayDuckDad said:

I've been getting kinda worn out with all this Mario nonsense lately but ... I gotta hand it to you EastBay, this was a great post.  It hits the nail squarely on the head.  Well done!   And Charles says he's fair game!

• Thanks 1

On 10/10/2022 at 4:21 PM, Mic said:

I've been getting kinda worn out by all this Mario business but I gotta admit 

I've been getting kinda worn out with all this Mario nonsense lately but ... I gotta hand it to you EastBay, this was a great post.  It hits the nail squarely on the head.  Well done!   And Charles says he's fair game!

My wife says that I can, on occasion, be witty and funny. She also notes that most on my humor lands like a Caddyshack candy bar in a swimming pool.

He did provide the building blocks for the success that Lanning's crew is bringing to fruition, and the 2020 Rose Bowl and 2021 beatdown at tOSU were games for the ages. Thanks, Mario. And thank you for jilting Oregon for your high school sweetheart. We'll be ok.