FishDuck Article

FishDuck Analysts Offer Insights for Cal Game

Two FishDuck Analysts, DazeNconfused and Mr. FishDuck, have created a joint article about what they are watching for in this upcoming game with Cal.  Agree with their conclusions?

FISHDUCK.COM

A fun experience as a fan is discussing strategy, Xs and Os, and the Oregon defense with fellow FishDuck analyst DazeNconfused, who is anything but that.

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Thanks, DazeNconfused and Mr. FishDuck, for a good look at what to expect from the Cal game today.  The two of you should be hired by the networks! Your insights are so good.

It will be great to end the Strawberry Canyon past with a Lanning (and staff) Landslide!

Thanks, this is really helpful. I admit I now little about Cal this years other than the heavy Duck influence on the coaching staff. And they always play us tough in Berkley.

I'm hoping our D comes through with some big plays, a few turnovers, sacks and negative yardage plays. 

Get the ball to our offense a few extra times and we win big.

On 10/23/2022 at 10:29 AM, Charles Fischer said:

As I wrote in another thread....Dilly has only been here seven games and we're discussing his departure?  I am going to savor this special time, and enjoy the scoring and not worry about the negative until it actually comes...if it even does.

giphy.gif

My first thought in looking at a matchup is always which team can;

Run the ball?

Stop the run?

pressure the QB?

The Ducks look much stronger in every aspect and given Cal’s offensive line inconsistency

Accordingly, I suspect Cal suffers badly on offense and cannot match Oregon. 

This game shouldn’t be close and should be over by half. However Turnovers and big plays always being the asterisk that exists in every college football road game. 

weekday kids soccer matches draws a larger crowd.

• Yikes! 1