DrJacksPlaidPants

This Week’s Other Games. Pick the Winner.

I know we have the contest for the Oregon vs. Colorado game, but I think it would be interesting to see what you all think about the other games of significance. I’ve only chosen 4 different games because they’re either significant to us as Duck fans or the national rankings. Here are the 4 match-ups with my picks. 

UGA vs. Tennessee - I have UGA. They’re at home and the Vols haven’t played a defense like theirs yet.

LSU vs. Bama - The Tide wins big despite playing in BR. Saban will thoroughly out-coach Brian Kelly.

Miami vs. FSU - Hard Rock will be filled with garnet and gold. However, MC will jump all over the Noles and have them right where he wants them……then blow it.

Fuskies vs. Beavis - Fuskies haven’t lost at home. It’s going to stay that way after tomorrow night.

Georgia 

LSU

FSU

Beavs

in a perfect world.

On 11/3/2022 at 5:32 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

I know we have the contest for the Oregon vs. Colorado game, but I think it would be interesting to see what you all think about the other games of significance. I’ve only chosen 4 different games because they’re either significant to us as Duck fans or the national rankings. Here are the 4 match-ups with my picks. 

UGA vs. Tennessee - I have UGA. They’re at home and the Vols haven’t played a defense like theirs yet.

LSU vs. Bama - The Tide wins big despite playing in BR. Saban will thoroughly out-coach Brian Kelly.

Miami vs. FSU - Hard Rock will be filled with garnet and gold. However, MC will jump all over the Noles and have them right where he wants them……then blow it.

Fuskies vs. Beavis - Fuskies haven’t lost at home. It’s going to stay that way after tomorrow night.

Georgia, Alabama, FSU and Beavers.  The Beavers pick is my "out-on-a-limb' pick.  But then, I just...can't... well, I've said that enough about the Huskies.

UGA, LSU, FSU, OSU