FishDuck Article

The Oregon Ducks Offense: The Flexbone Triple Option

The Oregon Ducks have been extremely efficient in short yardage situations this season. That’s partly due to the incredible skill of the running backs, partly due to Bo Nix’s innate ability to execute quarterback sneaks and the rest due to the play designs of Coach Kenny Dillingham. Each week it seems as though the Ducks have a new concept for ...

FISHDUCK.COM

The Oregon Ducks have been extremely efficient in short yardage situations this season. That's partly due to the incredible skill of the running...

• Applause 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Thank you Coach Eric. You broke it down clearly and engagingly. The vids bring it all home. I dig the touch about Nix’s eyes suggesting he knew from get-go he was giving ball to Sewell for that memorable TD. 

Thanks Eric for giving us this play analysis!  I agree that Coach Dillingham's play design is awesome.  The third option to one of our running backs would be dynamite!

The 14J personnel group is a great package of options.  So much for a defense to think about and be prepared for.

On 11/17/2022 at 6:03 AM, Smith72 said:

The 14J personnel group is a great package of options.  So much for a defense to think about and be prepared for.

I'm concerned we may not be seeing this personnel group in the near future because of potential injuries. I would have thought we'd see it against Washington late in the game and we didn't see it at all in the 4th quarter. I'm hoping some key injuries don't get rid of this group on the field because I think it could be one of the major keys to winning. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder how efficient O will be at this if Ty Thompson is the QB Saturday?

Great stuff coach, and thanks for making it so easy to understand!  (Nix would have easily scored, but I like this for Noah...)

Noah Sewell scores_Eric Evans of Oregon Football Twitter.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

On 11/17/2022 at 2:05 AM, FishDuck Article said:

The Oregon Ducks have been extremely efficient in short yardage situations this season. That’s partly due to the incredible skill of the running backs, partly due to Bo Nix’s innate ability to execute quarterback sneaks and the rest due to the play designs of Coach Kenny Dillingham. Each week it seems as though the Ducks have a new concept for ...

FISHDUCK.COM

The Oregon Ducks have been extremely efficient in short yardage situations this season. That's partly due to the incredible skill of the running...

Maybe this will give Coach Whittingham and staff some uneasy nights sleeping this week.