Pennsylvania Duck

Canzano: Will Bo Go vs. Utah? Somebody Knows

It doesn't bother me when coaches play the injury game. I don't bet on the games, and I attend the games regardless of who is predicted to start. Only night starting times keep me away and in front of my TV. 🙂

• Great post! 1

I'm for the all or nothing approach here... Either everyone reports or no one has to. 

Personally... I would like knowing as a fan. Not going to lie... the is Nix going to play? Question has been stressing me out this week. 

• Thumbs Up 1

For Bo to be considered for Heisman, they must play Bo.   It wil give Lanning and Dillingham a leg up in their salary negotiations with AD Mullens as other teams want them and will payoff their buybacks.   College football continues to be about money.  Play Bo, Please!

On 11/18/2022 at 2:51 PM, Annie said:

It doesn't bother me when coaches play the injury game. I don't bet on the games, and I attend the games regardless of who is predicted to start. Only night starting times keep me away and in front of my TV. 🙂

Well said, Annie!  Here, Here! Only I'm planning to be there with friends late nIghtt or not.  It's the last home game and it's Senior Night and who knows ... it might be the beginning of a new era for OBD and their new QB.  GO DUCKS!

Edited by Mic
  • Thumbs Up 2