1Funduck

Off to a Fan-Tastic Start in Recruiting!!

One can't help themselves but be excited for the recruiting class coming in for 2023. We have 2 5* kids and a couple 5* kids on the lead as well. But looking at 2024, I am left wondering what kind of class we will secure. 5* players are important, but a complete roster of 4* is top 10 level and then some. 

My thoughts are specifically in reference to Ohio State and they only have 1 kid 3* or lower, yet their recruiting rank is 6th. So, what happens if we load the roster with no less than 4* with a sprinkling of 5* as well? There is no school that doesn't have at least 1- 3* that is ranked in the top 10.

Getting these high ranked 4* kids is going to develop into a Monster of a Roster that will contend for Championships. Not only PAC but Natty as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Get me for Christmas; OL Proctor and/or Fanno, DL Ugalliee and Hicks and DB Pleasant and I will be so pleased. Come on Santa I've been a good boy.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/24/2022 at 5:58 PM, Duck 1972 said:

Get me for Christmas; OL Proctor and/or Fanno, DL Ugalliee and Hicks and DB Pleasant and I will be so pleased. Come on Santa I've been a good boy.

I would be over the moon if Proctor and/or Hicks chose to come to play football for the Ducks.  Coaches have done a fantastic job building this class and this is just the beginning. 

The transfer portal will be key in plugging potential holes in the roster for next season.  The coaches knocked it out of the ballpark last year with Nix, Irving, Gonzalez, Cota, Whittingham, et al.

• Go Ducks! 1