Log Haulin

Dillingham No Longer a Duck!

WWW.ESPN.COM

Arizona State has hired Oregon offensive coordinator Kenny Dillingham as the school's next coach.

Dilly was a Duck for less than a year. He did a pretty good job calling plays. Beat the teams we were supposed to beat and was 1-2 against toss up games v. UCLA,  OSU and UW.

He is now a Sun Devil. He wasn't a Duck very long and I am not obligated to show him loyalty, nor do I owe him well wishes.

He is going into a very difficult situation. I really don't care if he is successful or not. I Don't blame him for leaving. He is now irrelevant to me.

Dilly is going to need a ton of luck, maybe someone out there in Duck nation will wish it for him. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder what impact his coaching move had on team, especially in these last three crucial games. Now we’ll see if top offensive recruits still come to Oregon. Disappointing year, at least for me. 

Although I expected it, losing Dillingham is a blow on top of the blow of losing to Oregon State in the heart wrenching fashion.the chips finally fell. I was looking forward to seeing his offense evolve in the next couple of years at Oregon. I understand that being a head coach is his dream and, even if the situation isn’t the best one, when your number gets called, it would be hard not to go for it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

What a difficult time for Duck fans the last few seasons.

Since the transfer portal, defections of coaches, schools betraying their conferences, underclassmen entering the draft before they are ready, and nil it has been a difficult task to be in love with college sports.

I guess the task for fans is try to not get bogged down with it all but it is extremely difficult to do.

Go 🦆🦆🦆s

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm Ready for More!

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck