Pennsylvania Duck

2024 Recruiting: WOW!

As recruiting is starting to wind down for the 2023 class, there is a TON of activity going on for the 2024 class! During the past couple of months there has been a lot of announcements on Twitter of Oregon offers for the 2024 class...so many that I couldn't keep track of them. I think a lot of this is lead by Marshall Malchow.

When I checked into this a little bit more, I was shocked by the number of offers already made. The attached article shows the offers by position. Is this number normal every year? BTW, we already have 3 commitments!

Oregon 2024 Football Offers

247SPORTS.COM

Oregon

• Thumbs Up 1

The big problem these days is that commitments are not commitments until they actually sign into to the school.

I believe it when I see them in a uniform on the practice field.

90%+ of verbals end up signing.  A one or two flip away from us, and we flip one or two our way each year--nothing new.  (IMHO)

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

On 12/11/2022 at 10:38 AM, Charles Fischer said:

90%+ of verbals end up signing.  A one or two flip away from us, and we flip one or two our way each year--nothing new.  (IMHO)

It feels like the 90%+ could decrease with NIL $$$ being thrown around.  

It would really suck if Dante Moore is one of the ~10% this year and Oregon loses him at the last minute, especially to UCLA or another PAC-12 school.