Charles Fischer

A Sweet Recruiting Tasty Tuesday Tidbit....

My FishDuck Friends,

Oh my goodness, there is positive drama going into NLI Signing day tomorrow.  In fact, I am thinking that Coach Lanning will replace the loss of the two who flipped away, and bring in another one or two besides.  Won't know for sure until tomorrow, but this coaching staff is in on more big-names, more flip-candidates for signing day than any other year of memory.

Usually, we have one or two to keep an eye on for flipping to Oregon on signing day, but this year it seems that we are in on seven or so.  The Danimal is going to get his share...

Today we see that Rivals 4-Star corner Daylen Austin is on major flip alert from LSU to the Ducks... From Chad Simmons of On3, "Daylen Austin is likely to push his signing back to February, but if he does sign this week, there is some buzz around Oregon for the LSU commit."

UPDATE Tues. 2:43pm: "Hearing more buzz around Oregon for the Long Beach Poly cornerback. One to watch closely over the next 24 hours."

Once again...one of so many the Ducks are in on, thus tomorrow could be an early Christmas for Oregon fans.

Daylen Austin

Feature: Daylen Austin Brings Star Power to Long Beach Poly Football –  The562.org

The flips to Oregon will go better than this...

giphy.gif

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

This is VERY interesting! Both 247 and On3 have him as a top 10 corner back in the 2020 class. They also both have him as just outside the Top 110 and that would make him the second highest commit in the class behind Dickey.

I wonder if we offered if we are giving him a crack at some NIL if he signs tomorrow that's making him jump up his commit date? Sorta of sign now or the NIL will go to a portal kid?

Daylen is also friends with Coach Meats kid and has been to a couple games this year. He is very informed as to what Oregon has to offer and knows Coach Meat well.

• Thumbs Up 1