FishDuck Article

Four Point Acid Test for Oregon Coaches, Plus The Duck v. Ramses

Oregon just signed an outstanding recruiting class, No. 7 as of now, and did it by pulling players from a who’s who of legacy programs. Add that to Dan Lanning’s recruiting wins last year and we know that he and his staff can persuade top players to come to Eugene. Which brings us to Wednesday’s bowl game–and the other half ...

FISHDUCK.COM

Oregon just signed an outstanding recruiting class, No. 7 as of now, and did it by pulling players from a who’s who of legacy programs...

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Like 1

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

Exactly Drex.  I, too, will be watching for the coaching and adjustments.  I want to see a good Duck football game.

What's the point of playing a game if you don't want to win!

I always enjoy reading your articles, thank you!

Oh we looked bad in the Alamo Bowl, almost like in the family reunion bowl against the beavs! Agree both were mostly coaching issues.

I do think it will be fascinating to see the offense without Dilly. How much is reliant on Dilly, and how much can be replicated? I think with Nix's leadership we should be fine on offense.

The question will be can the defense and special teams perform well enough to give the offense a chance to win the game. Will the havoc defense start to reveal itself, or just more prevent, that doesn't really prevent much.

• Thumbs Up 1

Drex, very solid points and thanks for the article.

IMHO, the offense will score points with Bo running the show behind that solid O line. Chances are the O may not be in synch, due to the long layoff. However the Ducks have the horses to control the game on the ground. Also, UNC's secondary is depleted and we can expect any play caller to exploit that.

On defense and special teams?????

Unless the true freshmen step up in a special way then its probably gonna be a high scoring game. Should be a wild, fun ride for the fans and a long day for both defenses.

Go Ducks..........