Pennsylvania Duck

Best Recruiters in 2023 Cycle: Oregon Holds 4 of Top 5 Spots

Today we wanted to look at the top recruiters; the guys who are the best at selling their school and building the relationships necessary to create winning football programs and develop upcoming talent.

The 2023 recruiting cycle is not done yet, of course. We just watched the early signing period come and go, where the Oregon Ducks were among the most entertaining teams in the nation, flipping three players and signing a pair of 5-stars.

There are likely to be more commitments down the road in the late signing period as well. How did the Ducks find such success? It may be because they have elite recruiters on the staff. See where the Ducks stand...

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

We talk a lot about top-ranked recruits in college football, but rarely about top-ranked recruiters. Let’s change that.
  • Thanks 1

What is their "top recruiter" criteria?  It has Donte Williams with three recruits, average rating 93.05 ranked below Utah's Jim Harding who has three recruits rated at 91.62.  

Surprise, the Duck site has Oregon with four of the top five recruiters.  I smell clickbait.

I posted on this topic earlier in the year and the Ducks have improved quite a bit since that time. Great to see for sure.

On 12/27/2022 at 3:41 PM, McDuck said:

What is their "top recruiter" criteria?

I think the author gave the criteria in an earlier article. I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it. I asked your question on his Twitter site. Will let you know if he responds.

The point to me, is when you consider the value of Tosh Lupoi...it is over-the-top in recruiting.  This will be the best defensive line recruited to Oregon in one year, and it is not even close.

Oregon Ducks: DC Tosh Lupoi agrees to 3-year, $5.1 million contract

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck