Jon Joseph

THE BRAND'S THE THING, IN WHICH WE WILL CAPTURE A CHAMPIONSHIP RING

Simple message. No matter what pond Puddles swims in the Oregon brand nationally and worldwide is strong with a capital 'S.'

Puddles will land on its webbed feet no matter how recent events on the media front revolve and evolve.

One if not the largest role of sports media is projecting outcomes. In today's world, the projection of negative outcomes is to be expected. 

Oregon will be competitive in CFB, CBB, and many other sports well into the future. The Ducks young football coach is 10-3 and Oregon is on a trajectory to compete for championships in CFB, CBB and any other number of sports.

As the great Alfred E. Neumann often expressed: What! Me worry?

• Thumbs Up 3

JJ, i agree with you that the Ducks will be fine no matter where they land. The Duck brand is strong...

I have one concern, the Ducks must be visible from the 2024 season and beyond. This group of and future groups of 8-12 year olds have ro grow up dreaming of being Ducks.

Some of those youngsters in SoCal will be future 4 and 5 stars on the football field and bb courts. You cant dream of what you dont see and know.

Love your take JJ, just putting in my 2 cents worth.  Go Ducks

• Applause 1