Charles Fischer

Mr. FishDuck and Moderators Stop the New Trolls Immediately (Whew!)

My FishDuck Friends,

You would be surprised at the number of Drive-By Trolls that show up to join long enough to fire a sickening salvo at us, and Our Beloved Ducks.  I regard it as routine, but it happens about once a week even now in the off-season as we discuss conference realignment, media contracts, etc.

Since I've done this for five and a half years, I recognize and react to it immediately. Our wonderful Moderators have caught a number of them, hide the posts and save us all the time of reading the Trolls' nonsense.

It would appear that when we discuss the ACC conference at all--we get Miami and in particular Florida State fans show up to rage-and-run.  Yesterday it was a Seminole fan, but if anyone really thinks they can join, Troll, and expect to remain here--they clearly don't know Mr. FishDuck.

giphy.gif

Not for long at the OBD forum...

• Thanks 1
  • Mic drop 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

Well, Miami fans are probably just pissed Mari's buyout wasn't big enough for them to walk away.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/1/2023 at 5:31 PM, Steven A said:

Well, Miami fans are probably just pissed Mari's buyout wasn't big enough for them to walk away.

The KING of one-liners strikes again!

giphy.gif

Mr. FishDuck

Hey, the Washington Huskies, in all sports, are 64-0 against Oregon the last 2 years, look it up.  Purdue is 17-0 against Oregon in that span.  Florida State, 19-0.  My UTEP Running Rebels...4-0.  Nike just dropped the Ducks, BTW