Pennsylvania Duck

Great Spring Game Guest Coaches Announced...See Your Ducks Play!

How great to have these two on campus for a HUGE recruiting weekend! Click to view entire post.

• Applause 1

Marcus Mariota and Jevon Holland to guest coach Oregon spring game teams

A pair of Oregon football legends will return to Autzen Stadium to lead the Ducks in their annual spring game later this month.

On Friday afternoon, the University of Oregon announced that Marcus Mariota and Jevon Holland will act as guest coaches for this year's spring game — set for April 29 at 1 PM. The program made the announcements on its Twitter account, stating that Mariota would lead the green team, while Holland would head the yellow squad.

This is a not a new practice for head coach Dan Lanning. A year ago, De'Anthony Thomas, LaMichael James, Arik Armstead and Haloti Ngata assisted in leading the teams with Thomas and James acting as "offensive coordinators" and Armstead and Ngata as "defensive coordinators".

247SPORTS.COM

Former Oregon stars Marcus Mariota and Jevon Holland will coach the green and yellow teams respectively at this year's Oregon...

What do we mean by, "Get your tickets"?

On 4/15/2023 at 4:29 PM, Jon Sousa said:

Open the wallet?

CU sold out its spring game at $10 a ticket. Cheap to see Prime Time.

It is IMO too bad that CU has such a brutal schedule this season. Ranked #3 in the country as to difficulty.

On 4/15/2023 at 1:29 PM, Jon Sousa said:

From what I've read, it's the same as in the past. Admission to the Spring Game is free. Fans are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to donate to Food For Lane County.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/15/2023 at 4:29 PM, Jon Sousa said:

Hi Jon. I just looked up the Spring Game Info. I knew if was free to get in, but I thought you had to get a ticket ahead of time for admittance. According to this notice, you don't need a ticket, but you need a parking pass. There is a promo code to get 50% off on the parking pass for season ticket holders.

I will correct the title...Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

GODUCKS.COM

The Oregon football team's annual Spring Game has been scheduled for Saturday, April 29, and will kick off at 1 p.m. PT at...

On 4/15/2023 at 1:56 PM, Jon Joseph said:

Open the wallet?

CU sold out its spring game at $10 a ticket. Cheap to see Prime Time.

It is IMO too bad that CU has such a brutal schedule this season. Ranked #3 in the country as to difficulty.

Not only did they sell tickets at $10 a pop, they sold out!  They also sold out the biggest crowd they have ever had!

I think it is important that we fans attend the spring game if at all possible... Because it will help in recruiting! A whole bunch of young studs will be there, looking over the Oregon Ducks. The fuller the stands, the better the experience.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1