• Finish your profile right here  and directions for adding your Profile Picture (which appears when you post) is right here.

The Kamikaze Kid

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

The Kamikaze Kid's Achievements

1. The BIG will learn soon enough that that thing slowly approaching from the west is not a moon.
  2. Yes. I remember the little SUC Ewoks dancing with joy until and ominous shadow arrived eclipsing their sun!
  3. Great article. My only critique of the stats cited is there is no way the Ducks have a portal ranking of only #10. There is NO way nine other teams did better than bring in two five star QBs, a five star receiver, elite D line players and elite DBs. This year Lanning finally has the players to unleash his aggressive defense on the world. With the offense being capable of surpassing even last years results, a legit championship run is within possibility. I wish the season started tomorrow!
  4. And another one joins. And another one joins. Another one joins the Ducks!
  5. Superb analysis Charles. I always root for the young Ducks to grow into future team leaders but that doesn’t always work out. Dan continues to bring in the most talent he can, teach it up then let them sort it out on the field. Roberts may have become a great Duck in time but sounds like he was being passed up by some youngsters.
  6. Going to the Spring Game is not only a fun day of spring football for me and my friends, it also helps support the recruiting machine sell that magic Autzen vibe.
  7. I was pretty stoked with what I saw. I think we'll have a legit group of guys at every position group. The D made it pretty hard for the O to move the ball. It seems like defensive technique is usually slower to develop than offense so I'll take that as a good sign the D will be ready by the opener. All four QBs look ready for minutes I could give props to every one of them which hasn't been the case in the past. I think being in the mix to win the BIG is a legit possibility. The crowd had good energy. It won't be long until Puddles owns the BIG 10 Network!
  8. It felt like any of the four QBs could win a BIG game. The QB room looks as solid as it's been since... maybe ever.
  9. Better to hop in the portal now before the Spring game reveals how far down the depth chart you are.
  10. What tragic news. Kim seemed like a person with a kind heart. Her dedication to providing interesting and informative content to this forum was a big factor towards contributing to the excellent commentary and discussion on a wide variety of Duck related topics.She will be very much missed by the Duck community. RIP Kim. You were and will always be an outstanding Duck.
  11. Great article. I think more needs to be made of this topic. It seems to me that an elite eight level group of players all decided to take their talents elsewhere as the Ducks had one of the worst seasons in program history. Just as women’s hoops has reached an all time popularity high, the Ducks are at an all time low. This looks very similar to Ernie Kent’s elite eight team becoming a bottom dweller just a year later. May be time for a coaching change. Seems like Campbell would be the obvious choice.
  12. Something just seems off to me in this story. Coach Lock’s RBs were one of the best groups in the country last year. Even so, he didn’t get the pay increase that the rest of the staff received and was gone just a couple weeks later. I’m 100% on the Lanning train and back his judgment on these matters but it seems to me that he wasn’t completely sold on Coach Lock for some reason. I fully expect another home run hire that out performs the last guy. That seems to be how coach Lanning roles.
  13. Great spoof! Too bad Robo Duck wasn't just an April fools joke as well!
  14. Maybe he expects the Duck receivers to Destroy the BIG and then really cash in the next year.