Charles Fischer

Message to Everyone from Pennsylvania Duck on June 11th!

Wishing for a speedy recovery!!! 

P Duck, fight the fight one hour at a time and get well soon.

In 2020 COVID took me to the edge and bedridden for 7 months. But each day saw improvement one breath at a time. It will get better.....

OBDF Nation is with you along with our thoughts and prayers.

GO P DUCK............

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I'm finding that I have more time on my hands than I need since being home. So I have started posting again. One thing I find is that my memory is somewhat "foggy" at times. If you see me double post or something, just let me know and I will correct. Great to be back with all of you and thank you for all your support.

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 8
  • Thumbs Up 2

This is one of the few times, that I am lost for the right words to write as I am so grateful you are home and making progress with your healing.  I cannot convey enough my feelings, and I offer prayers upward of gratitude on this Sunday morning.

While we all so love the work that you, NJDuck and others do to provide us articles...please only do what you can without over-exerting yourself, as I'm sure the energy level has to be low.  We are grateful for anything you do, and when you cannot--we will get by, and again--are so thankful for what you have done and for your healing path.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 2

Mr. FishDuck

YES!!!!!! Good to hear!

images.jpeg