Tandaian

Pac 12 Top 10 Offensive Lineman for 2023

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

They don’t get the deserved glamour or glory, but they’re as important as any position on the field. Here are the top offensive linemen to know in the Pac-12 this season.

In this article, I examine 10 offensive linemen who I think will have the most impact on their respective teams in 2023. Some have been shutting down pass-rushers for years, while others are young and have just shown flashes of what they can do. They are in my opinion, the 10 most important offensive linemen to know in the Pac-12 for the 2023 season.

There aren’t a ton of stats for the offensive line, at least not basic ones or ones that are readily available. With an absence of statistics, I chose to use a few other metrics to determine the linemen to be highlighted in this article. Pro Football Focus (PFF) grades nearly every position in college football including offensive line, which was something I took into account. I also examined former All-Pac-12 team selections as well as 2023 preseason All-Pac-12 team selections when constructing this list.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's nice to see Jackson Powers-Johnson and Josh Conerly Jr. get some love!  They will be anchors on a good Oregon line.

• Thumbs Up 1

Steven Jones is poised for a very big year too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Strange how Oregon's offensive line played the better last year than they did during the Cristobal era. You know when our HC was all about the offensive line and was an Offensive line coach. 

Problems innboth scheme and coaching. 

This year is posed to be a monster year for the Oregon offensive line. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Unfortunately a lot of things about TFC (the former coach) seem to be coming to light.

I know a lot of folks loved Joe Salavea and he of course was a very good person, but his lack of ability to close the deal with recruits on the defensive side of the ball really became obvious last year thus leading to Dan's need to overhaul things.   Just my two cents.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1