spohnski

Ducks continue to play at their opponents level.

Saturdays loss was such a disappointment but not surprising. The Ducks under Cristibol seem to always play to their opponents level and that is the coaching staffs fault. Against Ohio State they played at the level of a playoff team. Stanford they played at the level of a .500 team. Until they can get over this hump the Ducks are never going to be in the same class as Alabama or Georgia; two teams who play their game every week regardless of opponent

Completely agree, and glad to have you on-board as you are new--do keep sharing your thoughts.  WELCOME!

Mr. FishDuck

Stanford is now 5-1 vs #3 and higher ranked teams since its 2007 upset of USC as a 41 point underdog.

No, they didn't play at Stanford's level. 

Oregon O line, D line, LBs, RBs, all outplayed Stanford's players at those positions.  By a long shot. 

Oregon is playing with one hand tied behind their back with an inaccurate QB and poor schemes. 

On 10/4/2021 at 3:57 PM, oregon112 said:

Oregon is playing with one hand tied behind their back with an inaccurate QB and poor schemes. 

And with walk on linebackers... And a depleted defensive line. 

And an offensive coordinator in the hospital. 

Excuses are all well and good for fans... But not coaches. Also the things I listed were outside the control of coaches. 

Fixing the QB situation is in the control of the coaching staff and that needs to be done. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/4/2021 at 3:57 PM, oregon112 said:

You keep writing stuff that....I absolutely love as I agree with it!

Mr. FishDuck