Charles Fischer

'Washington is the Most OVERRATED Team in Top 25' (Wow, Josh Pate!)

Oh this is juicy and good gosh I hope he is right!  It is already qued up to the spot at 32:35 in the video so you can click and listen!

"This ranking surprised me."  "Not a stacked roster..."

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

image.gif.89706c856766371739bb2454c405b3ca.gif

Edited by Jon Joseph

On 8/18/2023 at 12:31 PM, Jon Joseph said:

image.gif.89706c856766371739bb2454c405b3ca.gif

And I love Pate's pate. Goose liver pate for the Ducks. Chicken liver pate for the team up north.

Not so fast my friend. Oregon will perhaps lose 2 games but 1 will not come in Seattle. I also think that Oregon wins in Salt Lake City.

Author Gold shows Texas Tech as a 51% FPI favorite. Ducks Wire the other day had Oregon being the 51% favorite. 

UW can return all of that production but the Oregon D, especially the pass rush will be better, and the DBs (there will not be 4 new starting DBs as Gold references) will have experience playing together as a group before playing in Seattle.

Kirby Smart early on at Georgia made a number of bad in-game coaching decisions. I do not see DL making the mistake he made last season this season vs UW.

SATURDAYOUTWEST.COM

Oregon is staring at a 5-0 start and then a bye week. But then things get scary in a hurry. Survive a brutal month, though, and Oregon could be CFP-bound.

• Thumbs Up 1

Washington is almost out of all that talent they built up during the Petersen era, especially on defense. 

They are going to have a good offense, unless they have some serious injuries, but are they going to have a good defense? Or at least an adequate defense. 

Oregon is in a similar boat in that Oregon is going to have a fantastic offense but their defense needs to improve. However, Oregon has the talent and the depth tos ee a major improvement and weather some injuries. 

The AP poll and polls in general have found it trendy to pick against the Ducks for the last ten years and usually the Ducks prove them wrong. 

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mr. Gold, you might try reading your own site's content. Oregon is the 51% FPI favorite in Lubbock.

SATURDAYOUTWEST.COM

ESPN's Football Power Index predicts every game for Oregon in 2023.

51%???

Literally the bounce of the ball on a punt…

• Applause 1

On 8/18/2023 at 11:09 AM, PittDuck said:

51%???

Literally the bounce of the ball on a punt…

Literally  depends on whether the game is officiated by Crap-12 refs?

• Haha 1

Oregon vs. Washington named among biggest 'revenge games' in 2023

This year Oregon will be sending the defeated huskies to their own locker room whimpering with their tails between their legs!

Beating the dogs before both goes to the Big Ten in 2024 will be sweat!   Go Ducks!

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

Oregon vs. Washington named among biggest ‘revenge games’ in 2023