Charles Fischer

Surprise Starting QBs in the Pac-12...

Mr. FishDuck

Mr. FishDuck

Meanwhile, can't you just feel Coach Witt just all puckered up?  (He hasn't had a bowel movement in a week)

• Haha 2

Mr. FishDuck

It looks to me that the Duck defense will need to be deep with talent. A lot of mobile QBs in the pack that we will be chasing around the field. We will need to get off the field early on D and control the pace of games on offense to be successful.

So far all reports are good about the defense and the offense should be able to maintain what they accomplished last year. Can’t wait for things to get started.

• Thumbs Up 1

Chip Kelly names Ethan Garbers as UCLA's starting quarterback

UCLA has hosted one of the larger quarterback competitions coming into the fall with three players vying for the spot previously held by Dorian Thompson-Robinson. Now, Chip Kelly has his man as he has officially named Ethan Garbers as the Bruin’s QB1.

In the end, Ethan Garbers won out over Collin Schlee and Dante Moore in Los Angeles.

Garbers’ experience at UCLA may have helped him win the job in the end. He has spent the past two seasons with the Bruins after transferring in from Washington. In total, he has seen action as a reserve in a dozen games and has thrown for 599 yards, four touchdowns, and four interceptions off of 88 attempts.

On 8/28/2023 at 10:00 AM, Pennsylvania Duck said:

In the end, Ethan Garbers won out over Collin Schlee and Dante Moore in Los Angeles.

Jaden Rashada plays, Dante Moore sits.  I wonder how that will go over in Westwood?

Plus, ucla misses us and ewe dub, so absent injury, Garbers may not have to look over his shoulder.

I feel sorry for Utah. Apparently their #1 and #2 QB's are both down. I would love to see Utah knock off Florida this week but things are not looking good.

• Oh no! 1