Charles Fischer

Wowsa: Why Jerry Allen is NOT Retiring from Broadcasting the Ducks...

It is only a minute and a half, but I would listen, as Jerry sees what we see: "Coach, you are special..."

• Cool 1
  • Applause 7
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

Lanning has that rare "it" that can't be explained. I can't describe it but you know it when you see it. He is the type that people would follow through anything.

I have only seen it in one other man in my life. Both of these men move mountains. Both have huge personalities. Both show love for the man next to them. 

Dan Lanning will become a champion because of how others respond to a leader like this.  Nobody has to be asked, they just do. 

These two men just vibrate differently than the rest of us.

• Great post! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

And what an added bonus that Husky fans again might find themselves having to listening to that voice they so dearly love. Thanks for re-upping Jerry!

On 8/31/2023 at 3:23 PM, Washington Waddler said:

And what an added bonus that Husky fans again might find themselves having to listening to that voice they so dearly love. Thanks for re-upping Jerry!

Husky fans visiting Autzen will have to listen to that voice as long as Autzen is standing: "Wheaton's gonna score! Kenny Wheaton's gonna score!" --- Poor Husky fans.

• Haha 1
  • Mic drop 1