Pennsylvania Duck

LOOK: Ducks Unveil Uniform Combination vs. Hawaii

The Ducks will be wearing a green and yellow combo with gree helmets, green jerseys, and yellow pants. The combo was modeled by kicker Camden Lewis.

DUCKSWIRE.USATODAY.COM

🟢🌴🟡 You knew the Ducks were going to pull out a bright combo for Week 3 vs. Hawaii with their uniforms 🟢🌴🟡

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Like 1

That is a nice looking uniform. I kind of wish they would have saved it for the Colorado game. Something much closer to a traditional Oregon uniform against a bombastic, upstart, new age Deion Sanders team. But I'll take it.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

These I like. 

Part of me would like it more with a yellow helmet so it feels like it pulls the yellow through a bit better. It kinda feels like green with some yellow pants. 

But that's nit picking. 

Green and yellow all day! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Nothing beats a classic.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/13/2023 at 6:39 PM, CountryProf said:

That is a nice looking uniform. I kind of wish they would have saved it for the Colorado game. Something much closer to a traditional Oregon uniform against a bombastic, upstart, new age Deion Sanders team. But I'll take it.

I'm going to be "that guy" ... 

But isn't that really the Oregon identity? Aren't we the bombastic upstarts who routinely piss off the blue bloods? I mean USC loathes us because we are innovative with uniform designs and we played a huge part in the most recent innovations of the game with the proliferation of the spread offense. 

I want to see Sanders and Colorado be brought down a peg as much as anyone... but I still believe that we are the upstarts in the room. 

Colorado is trying to reclaim what theyvd lost. 

• Applause 1

Looks very Old School, to me.  Not very exciting but there's always something about honoring tradition.  Gotta say I'm glad it's a Pac-12 game, tho, and not the big headliner the following week on ABC.  That'll be a time for the Ducks to unveil another very special uni.

On 9/13/2023 at 6:39 PM, CountryProf said:

I think we are on the opposite end of the pole on this one, lol.  But whatever they're wearing;  GO DUCKS!