canaduck

Canadian Duck Fan Wants to See UO vs UW Next Weekend...

Hey, fellow Duck fans - longtime Canadian supporter, here. Have never attended a US college game and would absolutely love to see next weekend's tilt vs the Hated Huskies (though I kinda like their mascot). Solo traveler, coming down from Vancouver (BC, that is) and hope to catch a ticket in the OU cheering section otherwise, it could get lonely!

But we're gonna kick their rear-ends anyway! Any advice, ticket leads, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Can also be DM'd on Twitter @threndyleski 

I would go to a Google search, although there is the possibility you can buy a ticket from a scalper outside the stadium.

BTW,  we are University of Oregon or UO, not OU of whom is Oklahoma University.

But we still welcome you as a fan, and you are invited to post your thoughts here often.

At Husky Stadium?  You should be dancing....yeah!

Jaylon Redd scores vs Washington_Tom Corno.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

That's right UO not OU, see my helmet.

I'm going solo to Seattle too.

I got my ticket just last week thru UW tickets.  I was able to pick my seat.  Got a lower level aisle seat on the 20.

About $225 US

A quick Google search....it appears there are tickets available.

WWW.TICKETMASTER.COM

Buy Football University of Washington Huskies Football event tickets at Ticketmaster.com. Get sport event schedules and promotions.

SEATGEEK.COM

Find Washington Huskies Football tickets on SeatGeek! Discover the best deals on Washington Huskies Football tickets, seating charts, seat views and more info!

Search engines are a wonderous thing...

Mr. FishDuck

Careful wearing green or yellow up in Seattle, especially alone.  I have heard many horror stories...

Have a fun and safe trip.  GO DUCKS!!!

Whoops, okay, so that was a bit of a whopper to confuse UO and OU and really, I've been following NCAA since OU WAS a powerhouse back in the mid 70s ('running out of the wishbone...') I guess what I was curious about is, you always see those 'visiting team sections' at stadiums, and if I wanted to at least wear my UO cap without feeling I might have my lights punched out, where might I look for tickets? Really, I'm there for the EVENT as much as getting decent seats goes; and would likely have a far better time with other Ducks fans!

On 10/13/2023 at 12:00 AM, canaduck said:

Whoops, okay, so that was a bit of a whopper to confuse UO and OU and really, I've been following NCAA since OU WAS a powerhouse back in the mid 70s ('running out of the wishbone...') I guess what I was curious about is, you always see those 'visiting team sections' at stadiums, and if I wanted to at least wear my UO cap without feeling I might have my lights punched out, where might I look for tickets? Really, I'm there for the EVENT as much as getting decent seats goes; and would likely have a far better time with other Ducks fans!

I think most of the Duck fans are sitting endzone to the right of the Duck bench. Hope that helps.

On 10/13/2023 at 4:58 AM, Log Haulin said:

I think most of the Duck fans are sitting endzone to the right of the Duck bench. Hope that helps.

I believe Log Haulin is correct canaduck.  

Section 101 is for visitors and their band. There are other sections where visitors sit on big games when lots of people come.

This chart shows where visitors sit from rateyourseats.  It points out Oregon visitor seating areas they might be at.  It shows what pricing might be in those sections.  Hope this helps:

WWW.RATEYOURSEATS.COM

Husky Stadium Visitor Section reviews and guide. See Visitor Section photos and buy Visitor Section tickets.

Enjoy your visit!

On 10/7/2023 at 12:53 PM, canaduck said:

Hey, fellow Duck fans - longtime Canadian supporter, here. Have never attended a US college game and would absolutely love to see next weekend's tilt vs the Hated Huskies (though I kinda like their mascot). Solo traveler, coming down from Vancouver (BC, that is) and hope to catch a ticket in the OU cheering section otherwise, it could get lonely!

But we're gonna kick their rear-ends anyway! Any advice, ticket leads, etc. would be greatly appreciated. Can also be DM'd on Twitter @threndyleski 

My advice to you would be to be careful while wearing Duck gear in Seattle  

This is a very heated rivalry and UW fans are well known to be nasty to visitors in Duck gear.  Definitely sit with other Ducks if you can and don't be drawn into any back & forth with Husky fans.  They won't care if you're from Canada.  Each year this rivalry seems to be heating up more.  Enjoy the game and have fun!  Just be careful.  Go Ducks!