Red Eddy Green

Who Holds Up the BO Dacious Signs on Gameday?

This weekend is the twentieth anniversery of WSU "Ol Crimson" flag flying over Gameday. We know there is an Alumni organization that orchestrates the logistics of UPSing the flag to an alumni or fan that volunteers to wave it during the show.

Do we know who holds uo the Bo signs. A few times when the camera zoomed in it was hard to identify the holder. The ones I saw were not dressed as a DUCK fan should be. Is the advertizing company that did the NY and Dallas banners hireing the labor to hold the signs. Surely this weekend we should have a plethera of true DUCK fans waving BO Datious.  

Edited by Smith72
capitalize titles

I heard people are hired to hold the sign. Duck fan or not. I hope ther are 50 Bo signs in Seattle.

On 10/10/2023 at 8:55 AM, Log Haulin said:

I heard people are hired to hold the sign. Duck fan or not. I hope ther are 50 Bo signs in Seattle.

In Seattle, the individuals holding up Bodacious signs should probably get a little hazardous-duty pay.  I'd not recommend it unless surrounded by Duck fans.  Last year at the UW game, despite being surrounded by Duck fans in Autzen we still almost had a fist fight started by two UW fans sitting in our section down near the 7 yard line.  Yeah, they were drunk. There'll be thousands of them in Seattle for the game.

Talented and Enlightened people who all happen to be oh-so-beautiful and Bolicious.

• Go Ducks! 1