Augduck

Brandon Dorlus- He Was at Practice Today

Seems as though there was a kerfuffle yesterday amongst some in the fan base because Dorlus was not seen at practice and that certainly piqued everyone's attention.   The good news, he WAS there today and was a full go so perhaps was something with school. 

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

We're pretty deep at that position, but one of our huge advantages is that depth and being able to rotate guys in and out.  Can't afford to lose our best pass rusher when we go up against perhaps the best QB we'll see especially since Penix is more stationary than Williams, important to move him off his spot more so than Williams I feel like.

• Thumbs Up 2

Apparently he was part of a photoshoot with new uniforms/equipment yesterday which is why he missed practice, nothing injury related.

• Whew! 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

This is the 1st I've heard of any "question" about Dorlus' ability to go.  But should he not, yes... the ducks have good depth at this position.  But man!  That would be a loss felt by the team for sure.  Da_n injuries and everything they stand for.  Glad to hear there's likely nothing to it.

Dan's response:

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/11/2023 at 4:55 PM, Augduck said:

Dan's response:

I like it when Dans salty. Rubs off on the team and makes the team salty. I want Oregon to play with a nastiness to them. After this Saturday, the rest of the teams on Duck schedule need to fear the Ducks. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I have feeling Dan didn’t like losing to the dawgs just a little bit more than most. My bet, Dan wants to beat the dawgs more than anybody, love it!