Log Haulin

Offensive/Defensive Players of the Game

Oregon is playing one of the biggest conference games played in years. Ranks up there with the UO/osu for the rosebowl in 2009.

I was thinking about this Oregon team today and what it will take to pull off a victory on Mont Lake. Got me thinking about who might come up big and leave us with great memories of this game.

Defensively I think Evan Williams is going to have a monster game. Lead the team in tackles, get atleast 1 sack and come up with a sneaky pick. I think Williams has something to prove to his old coach.

Offensively I am looking at Jordan James. 110ish+ rushing yards and 2 scores. I do think Bucky eclipses James in all purpose yards but James production with Noah out will be a game changing stat line.

What do you guys think about who could put up a game altering performance and seal a victory for OBD?

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Great post! 1

Great topic!

I’d love for Khyree Jackson to be the D MVP bc it means we dominated against the pass.

Penix is going to get the ball out quickly to neutralize the rush, but Khyree will be there for the PBU.

I think James is a great pick for O MVP.

• Thumbs Up 1

Taki Taimani and Jackson Powers-Johnson.  (See my article tomorrow)

Oregon Poster_Screenshot from ESPN Video.jpg

• Like 1

Mr. FishDuck

On 10/12/2023 at 5:18 PM, Dr Hilarius said:

Great topic!

I’d love for Khyree Jackson to be the D MVP bc it means we dominated against the pass.

Penix is going to get the ball out quickly to neutralize the rush, but Khyree will be there for the PBU.

I think James is a great pick for O MVP.

KJ is going to have to play on an island all game. I agree, I think he is very capable. 

Kind of a sleeper is o-line, tackle on both sides. But especially JC. His play will be a huge factor in this game. Looking for him to be the silent assassin.

• Like 1