Massduck

Charles Pregame Optimism

I wanted to embrace Charles idea that this could be Oregon’s coming out party. I feel they are oh so close and trending in the right direction.

But, alas, even if they were able to come out with the W, it would not have been quite the dominant stamp we were looking for.

Let’s hope Oregon can get to the Pac 12 championship game and wipe out Washington or whoever gets there and I believe we can still be in the place that Charles was foretelling. 

My Green colored glasses remain firmly in place!

Edited by Smith72
capitalize titles
  • Go Ducks! 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Totally agree Massduck and appreciate the maturity on this board.  Scanning a few boards and there are many calling for Lanning's firing.  

Are there some things Dan would do differently?   I am sure, and this will grind at him till they take the field next week.  It always amazes me how many folks get irrational over things.

Glad for the decency on this board.  

• Thumbs Up 1

We are good. Our coach is good. But, a) WA is special this year and in particular their QB, and b) we (meaning Lanning) screwed up by not taking those FGs. Very likely 6 points in what ended up a three point loss. Oh well, Live and learn. Just please…learn quickly. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Fanatic Fans.jpg

• Haha 3

Mr. FishDuck

This👇Screenshot_20231014_183117_Chrome.jpg.da36017c7b27aac6099adc33f6b336cc.jpg

Fusky got lucky. It happens. Ducks beat the cr** out of Penix. Only place Ducks lost was the only place it matters. Scoreboard.

This state line says Fusky got lucky. 

I know some will call for Lannings head, fine. Armchair is a easy place to judge from.

Just win, cuz lightning won't strike twice. Ducks are an elite football team.

• Applause 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

The only thing that surprised me was the dawgs. They are better than I anticipated, good for them.

I stand tall with my support for Charles prediction and my support for Dan Lanning, keep it up to both of them!