DanLduck

Who Responded Better? Washington or Oregon?

Last week in Seattle was a massive game, lots of great storylines, and plenty of emotion. On and off the field.

We watched our Ducks Saturday "sleep walk" through the 1st half (as some have called it) and then we saw UW stumble on the road to hang on for a win against lowly ASU.

(Side note on ASU, they have been snakebit with injuries, yet are playing every team tough. Pretty impressive)

So I'm wondering what y'all on OBD think now after watching all the results from sat.

I personally think the Ducks responded better to the loss, than UW did to the win. I do think this was first time all year we came close to playing "down" to the competition. 

And, I'm glad we get Utah after their emotional win over USuC.

On 10/23/2023 at 3:23 AM, DanLduck said:

UW stumble on the road to hang on for a win against lowly ASU.

Fuskies were actually at home and nearly lost to the Devils...but attribute that to Penix being hurt from the week before and ASU continuing to hit Penix. Every team that gets to him from now on will have a better chance to beat them!

The Ducks were trying on their new shoes Nike Air Cement in the first quarter and decided to play with lighter ones for the rest of the game...

• Mic drop 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A dawg will always nap, a Duck occasionally, but it will always fly!

• Go Ducks! 1