jgeiger

A Team on a Mission

The loss to the pups ripped my heart out. I wanted nothing more than to beat that team.

Oregon knew they should have won. They had victory in their grasp and it slipped away. 

But now, faced with adversity, the Ducks chose to unite, stay strong, and get BETTER. A 35-6 beat down of Utah in Salt Lake?? Look out America. 

They won’t say it publicly but we all know what is going through the minds of every coach and player in this program. Revenge against the pups in the PAC 12 championship and a spot in the Playoff

All i want is revenge 

• Thumbs Up 4

I think they want more than that.

I think they want to make it to the NCAA Championship Game.

And then I think they want to win it.

• Applause 1
  • Like 1

On 10/29/2023 at 1:23 AM, Jon Sousa said:

I think they want more than that.

I think they want to make it to the NCAA Championship Game.

And then I think they want to win it.

Bo Nix has mentioned multiple times, including in his Utah post game interview, that he wants to win a championship. 

"My ultimate goal is to do whatever I can to win games. The guys in the locker know that I want to win a championship."

- Bo Nix

It's probably one of the major reasons that brought Bo back this year, along with the NIL.  Bo knows that Oregon has all of the pieces to win a national championship. The Ducks are one of the most balanced teams in the nation, on both sides of the ball (and on offense), and just need a few bounces to go our way and execute from here on out. 

Edited by OregonDucks