Bruce3404

Nice Job, Mario!

Miami takes 2 completely stupid  unnecessary roughness calls (well after the plays) in the last few minutes of a close loss.  Miami at 6-5 vs 5-7 last year vs 7-5 before he came on board.  Must be fun worrying about your job since he was Miami’s savior.

Players are simply demonstrating the physicality that their coach insists will win games.

Watching Mario field tough questions after a loss of this type is very entertaining. He always has that knitted brow look and never has good answers. 

I honestly don’t understand how he recruits so well. 

• Yikes! 1
  • Applause 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I watched the game from start to finish and Miami was tackling late out of bounds the entire game. It looks like their aggressiveness got the better of them. I do think TVD is a good QB but a victim of the system.

On 11/18/2023 at 1:29 PM, DrJacksPlaidPants said:

I watched the game from start to finish and Miami was tackling late out of bounds the entire game. It looks like their aggressiveness got the better of them. I do think TVD is a good QB but a victim of the system.

Remembering Mario's tenure with the Ducks, I feel like you could replace TVD with any starting QB and the sentiment would still ring true.