Charles Fischer

Fabulous FishDuck Article: Score Predictions vs OSU by Alex Heining

Do you agree with his assessment?

FISHDUCK.COM

It's game day, Duck fans, and that means it's time to make your gameday prediction. Our Oregon Ducks football program kicks off rivalry week to face the Beavs…

Mr. FishDuck

I like your score Alex, but I thinking/hoping for even more.  This team has a lot to show the nation, and to those Bastard Beavers.  Not letting up will not only give the Ducks the style points they need for the Playoff, but to establish once and for all--the dominance that is Oregon football.

Playing Oregon sucks...just ask Dilly.

Kenny Dillingham_Fox Sports Video.jpg

Mr. FishDuck

I agree. My prediction was 45 - 17.

It's a matter of who wants it more, and which team is better prepared. 

Oregon has played to its standard pretty much every game. The guys look prepared and ready every week. I see no reason for that to change tonight. 

I'm hoping for an onslaught to make last year's debacle a distant memory.

Let's send our seniors out victorious. 

I have no doubts Oregon will grab another 1%. They have gotten better every game since TT game. That was 2nd game if you count PSU.

They played like giants in Mont lake. Ducks where the better team that day. The whole country saw it. Should have won that game.

Since fusky game Ducks have grabbed 2% week to week. These guys are good, really good. 

No doubt in my mind Ducks will play to the standard. Every week standard levels are raised. Love the way Lanning coaches.

• Applause 1

Im thinking the Ducks go into the 4th 34-14 with a TD by Beavis in the last 2 minutes.