Annie

And Oregon Receiver Kris Hutson Enters Transfer Portal

After watching a couple of Holden's catches, and realizing you are third behind him, he is making the prudent choice. Holden looks like an NFL receiver to me, his size, speed and strength are remarkable.

The only thing I can think of which is keeping Holden from being the #1 would seem to be effort at blocking and his practice energy. I have only seen those types of catches, and that type of physical traits on opposing receivers.

Best of luck to Hutson, you gave it your all, and deserve to play somewhere! The receiver room is just different than when you signed on. 

• Thumbs Up 2

He didn't earn the playing time this year to do it, but won't miss the 15 yd penalties for unsportsmanlike conduct

Huston portalled the right way. He stuck around on the team being a great teammate, even participating on the practice squad.

During one of the receiver scores in the CG the receiver ran over to Huston first for a chest bump.

He did all this while preserving a redshirt. Probably got his degree too. Now he can go somewhere else and ball out as a starter.

Maybe he'll join up with DGU, his HS buddy that had fantastic chemistry on the field.

• Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1