FishDuck Article

Our Favorite Plays of the Oregon Ducks’ Season

It’s time to take a look back on the Ducks’ season.  What was your favorite play of the season?

FISHDUCK.COM

Our Oregon Ducks football team had a glorious regular season that still has a Fiesta Bowl appearance on the horizon, and tons of new...

Two Sites: FishDuck and the Our Beloved Ducks forum, The only "Forum with Decorum!" And All-Volunteer? What a wonderful community of Duck fans!

I agree, Alex, that phenomenal pass by Bo Nix was great.  Especially since it was against our state rival the Beavers!  Thanks for writing your article today.

Too many exciting plays to just choose one.  On defense I would go with the harassment of ex duck Shough and the pick six that saved our victory against Texas Tech.

But I think my favorite was the screen to Herbert with 900+ lbs of blockers leading the way.  Especially with the finish line lean by Jackson Powers Johnson!  So much fun!

Go Ducks!  Win the Fiesta Bowl!

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Being as sentimental as I am, my favorite wasn't a highlight catch or a momentum shifting play.

Watching Bo and Tez celebrating after their first (of many) TD connections playing against Texas Tech was my favorite.

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

So many great plays...

A couple of my favorites were:

• -Franklin turning the USC safety around and then sprinting past him while his head was turned the wrong way.
  •  
  • -Bryant Jr's amazing run-after-catch against ASU, with the spin move around the line of scrimmage and multiple broken tackles.

Edited by bbmichaels
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 12/6/2023 at 6:09 AM, Smith72 said:

I agree, Alex, that phenomenal pass by Bo Nix was great.  Especially since it was against our state rival the Beavers!  Thanks for writing your article today.

Too many exciting plays to just choose one.  On defense I would go with the harassment of ex duck Shough and the pick six that saved our victory against Texas Tech.

But I think my favorite was the screen to Herbert with 900+ lbs of blockers leading the way.  Especially with the finish line lean by Jackson Powers Johnson!  So much fun!

Go Ducks!  Win the Fiesta Bowl!

This^^^ plus the last passing TD for Bo in the CCG. Treyshon Holden towing the sled dog to the end zone.

• Thumbs Up 3

For me the entire Utah game us one if my favorite memories. 

That has always been one tough place to play, and Whittingham has always been a tough out.

But we played an entire game of total control. I loved it.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I loved the Bird-Bombs.  Against Texas Tech, versus Arizona State...any and all.

Bird Bomb Caught_Screenshot from Fox Sports Video.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck