Charles Fischer

Don't Miss Saturday's Match/Game/Shows for the Dedicated Oregon Fan!

All times PST...

At 5:00 PM on ESPN is the Heisman show with Bo Nix as one of the major candidates.

At 5:00 PM on ESPNU is Oregon in the Elite Eight Womens Volleyball versus Wisconsin.

At 6:00 PM on the Pac-12 Network is Oregon Mens Basketball versus UTEP.

What a schedule, so set your DVRs!  Whew!

Team huddle celebration vs Southeastern Louisiana - Nov. 30

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. FishDuck

Penix won the Maxwell Award. But I think Daniels, in part because of the SEC factor, will win the Heisman. 

Several NFL draft gurus have moved Daniels to the 2nd QB taken behind Drake Maye and ahead of Williams. I don't see this happening. 

On 12/9/2023 at 9:13 AM, Jon Joseph said:

Penix won the Maxwell Award. But I think Daniels, in part because of the SEC factor, will win the Heisman. 

Several NFL draft gurus have moved Daniels to the 2nd QB taken behind Drake Maye and ahead of Williams. I don't see this happening. 

Just a gut feeling but I think Nix might surprise all three.  Reason: his football I.Q. and his obvious understanding of the game and how to assess defenses.  In the NFL the hardest thing for Rookies to adjust to is the speed of the game.  Nix is already almost up to speed, more so maybe than the other three.  I think Nix could be brought to the NFL level faster than the others.

• Salute 1
  • Let’s hope! 1

In this era of nfl, dropping down in the draft isn't all bad for a qb. 

Yeah, less $$ at first, but you land on a better team. Better O-line, better receivers. Generally. Maybe.

I agree SEC prejudice will give Heisman to Daniel's. Too bad. Bo actually had better numbers than Marcus.