Charles Fischer

Oh No! Beavs Lose Again...

It was bad enough when their 57% completion rate QB decided to leave,(DJ) and then their promising freshman (Chiles)...and it was suggested here that the Beavers could benefit from our Sloppy-Seconds and have Ty Thompson go to Corvallis?

But one of the true young studs on defense for the Beavers has entered the portal, and guess where he is interested?

Jermod McCoy
Playing in all 12 games, McCoy was one of the Beavers' most impactful true freshmen as he provided great depth to the secondary and earned four starts on the season. He finished with 16 tackles, seven pass breakups, and two interceptions.  (From Rivals)

From ScoopDuck
Oregon State defensive back Jermod McCoy has been one of the hottest prospects since entering the transfer portal. The 6-foot, 180-pounder not only has an offer from Oregon, he also claims offers from Washington, Utah, USC, Auburn, Florida, Texas A&M, Tennessee, Oklahoma and close to a dozen more. It’s clear he’s one of the most coveted players currently in the portal.

McCoy confirms with ScoopDuck he will visit Oregon as a part of his recruitment.

“I’ll be visiting Oregon Jan. 3-4,” McCoy told ScoopDuck.

Although he didn’t want to dive deep into his recruitment and visits, McCoy mentioned why Oregon is getting a visit and has his interest.

“I think the coaches can really develop me and they show a high want for me.”

smw7u1ryjnh5prhdcsss

• Go Ducks! 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mr. FishDuck

Feel sorry for the "Thieving Beavs?"

Nope.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Great post! 1

Mr. FishDuck

I have a great idea! Surrender a home game vs. a P4 opponent so 'we' can play a G5, kind of, team on the road in a stadium smaller than that of B1G fellow Northwestern's smallest B1G stadium and where Oregon fans will be welcome with open arms, right?

BTW, an opponent that does not have a 2024 media agreement.

Rob, it's only a movie.

• Haha 2

Beav fans are TRYING to find a silver lining anywhere...

Some of them over at angrybeavs.com thought they would have a shot at TT...

And they are excited about a lineman from Colorado who is transferring to OSU?  Yeah, that wall of an offensive line that Shadeur had last year...good pick up.

I guess desperation breeds delusion.

• Haha 1

On 12/14/2023 at 7:02 AM, Ktmguy2018 said:

I guess desperation breeds delusion.

More like Corn-Valley breeds delusion

• Thumbs Up 1

And Oregon is hosting a visit for an Oregon State kicker...what a name, and more hits for the Bad-News Beavs.

WWW.ON3.COM

Explore Atticus Sappington's athlete profile at On3.com. Get news and insights into his playing career, statistics, and achievements in sports.

Mr. FishDuck

Beavs just can't blame their woes on OBD enough. It's getting tiresome, honestly. 

The boomers are glutting themselves with bad cheese, Wisconsin cheese, and low quality wine, California burgundy I think.

Generic store brand cheese, cheaper because it's the moldy vat scrapings from last seasons rejects?

Pelican Bay Pruno?